EFFECTIVE AS OF 25 MAY 2018
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS
FJ Industries A/S
This Privacy Notice explains how FJ Industries A/S („FJ“) processes your personal information in connection with handling of job applications.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
FJ Industries A/S
CVR no. 45737810
Telephone: +45 63 90 91 82
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
Process job applications: Receive job applications, assess your skills, qualities and qualifications in order for us to determine if we can offer you a job at FJ.
Categories of personal data
FJ can process the following categories of personal data about you:
- A) Ordinary personal data:
Personal details and contact information: Including name, maiden name and surname, e-mail, telephone details, home address, date of birth, personal identification number, gender, marital status, dependents, emergency contact information, passport, visa information and photograph;
Recruitment and application details, education and training details: Including details contained in letters of application and resume/CV, previous employment background, references, education history, professional qualifications, language and other relevant skills, details on performance ratings, personality test results and development plans;
- B) Sensitive personal data: None
- C) Information about criminal convictions and offences: None
Source of the personal data
FJ collects your personal data from the following source(s):
- A) directly from you, such as through the application process or information you provide to FJ in connection with your employment;
- B) during your activities in the course of your employment, such as through your performance and interaction with other employees, customers, suppliers or other individuals;
- C) from third parties which may include: references, former employers; or other third parties, including external recruiters.
Legal basis for the processing
FJ processes your personal data on the following legal bases:
- A) Article 6.1.a (Consent);
- B) Article 6.1.b (Processing) is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- C) Article 6.1.f (Balancing of interests) Our legitimate interest is to assess whether you are suited for the position;
- D) Personal identification number is processed on the basis of Section 11 of the Danish Data Protection Act.
FJ shares your personal information with:
Suppliers and vendors that we work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, and financial institutions); Group entities; and Public authorities.
Information about candidates not hired is stored for 6 months after determination. With your consent, the information may be stored for up to 12 months after determination.
- TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Only in the special case that an applicant is apply for a job in China, will FJ transfer personal data to China (outside the EU/EEA).
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- You have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain, for example, you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact information set out above.